Tuition Scholarships for College Students and Young Professionals
A limited number of tuition scholarships will be available to full-time undergraduate and graduate students and to young professionals who have graduated from a degree program within 18 months prior to NCKP 2011.
To apply for a tuition scholarship, please submit the following materials:
- The NCKP 2011 Scholarship Application DOWNLOAD
- A one-page letter describing your reasons for wanting to attend NCKP 2011, how you feel this conference will benefit you in your career, and how you plan to apply information from the conference to your current school work or beginning career.
- If you are currently a student: A photocopy of your current student ID or certification of full-time student status for the 2010-2011 academic year.
- If you are a recent graduate: Documentation of your student status as of January 2010, 18 months prior to NCKP 2011.
Acceptable documentation includes a copy of a student ID, transcript, or diploma.
Review of applications will begin on April 15. Please submit materials to Lauren Thompson at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic submission of scholarship applications is strongly recommended.
Download a flyer to post at your institution here.
Members of the 2011 NCKP Scholarship Committee:
- Lauren Thompson, Committee Chair, Piano Instructor, Velocity Music Academy, Cedar Park, TX
- Kellie Cunningham, Instructor of Piano and Piano Pedagogy, The Master's College, Santa Clarita, CA
- L. Scott Donald, Piano Faculty, Orpheus Academy of Music, Austin, TX
- Amy Glennon, Director of Education and Faculty Member, The New School for Music Study, Kingston, NJ
- Kathryn Koscho, Assistant Professor, Piano Pedagogy, The Crane School of Music SUNY Potsdam
- Kathy Rabago, Founder and Director, Velocity Music Academy, Cedar Park, TX